Too many missed payouts

Marine186
Level 1
San Jose, CA

Too many missed payouts

We suffered a serious payouts missing from Late May, 2019. 

Airbnb paid on time all the way. But from last end of May, I suffered a lot for missed payouts. Airbnb did not pay all the transactions on the scheduled date. They paid only part of them. As I have 7 transactions scheduled to get paid on Jun 18, they paid only 4 of them. Such being the case, from Jun 13 to June 18, I have 16 missed payouts still lying in my upcoming.

I kept complain by message and phone call, their reply is slow, and transfer me to different department. How can solve this headache? 

2 Replies 2
Nicole272
Level 2
Washington, DC

I have $75,000 in payouts missed from June 7 - June 25, we are contacting Airbnb legal with a demand letter. 19 days of calls to customer service and no one helped us. Constant promsises of follow ups, with no help, evasive answers and down right ignoring me.  

Marine186
Level 1
San Jose, CA

I was luckey to get the previous missed payouts released by a phone call. But missings kept happen these days.

I suppose we can not put too many listing under one account. System or the company missed the payout intentionally or by mistake.