Total reviews updates

Answered!
Yassine20
Level 2
Tangier, Morocco

Total reviews updates

Hello everyone, i started Airbnb service since three months ago, and by today, i already made 10 reservations (11 on going) and i've got 9 reviews (only my first guests that didn't write any review) but since few days ago, everytime i go to the Dashboard to check the hosting progress, i find that te TOTAL REVIEW is only 7. So i decided to use my friends computer (to eliminate the possibility of skewed search because of coockies) and i did a simulation using some of the available days on my calender, bad surprise, even te simulation shows that my listing have only 7 comments. and i think this may have some bad impact on my listing. 

Does anyone had to deal with this before? does it just take time to be updated? and what should i do to fix that? 

1 Best Answer
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Yassine20 RELAX  you do have 9 reviews...... it all takes time! happy hosting, Clara 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Yassine20

Remember review are published immeidatly once both side have left a review. Otherwise if one side does not review the other person's review after 14 days any way. I really would not get too hung up on reviews - if you are doing the right thing then people will say so - a simple thanks for staying and let me know if there is anything I could have done better works wonders You have great reviews, your place looks lovely and anyone staying there would do so because of the art etc

thank you so Much for your answer
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Yassine20 RELAX  you do have 9 reviews...... it all takes time! happy hosting, Clara 

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Yassine20,

I too can confirm that you have 9 reviews visible on your listing page and on your profile page.

When you find your listing and click on its page it shows 7 reviews on one page.

Below the review by Kim for her stay in July you must click the "2" or the ">" to see the the second page of reviews. This has the reviews by Emilio and Dalphée.

Your page is in English so one point to note is that reviews in another language will appear after the reviews in English.

Steve.

Thank you Mr Steve