Transaction History does not work, impossible to contact airbnb customer service

Denys1
Level 1
Vilnius, Lithuania

Transaction History does not work, impossible to contact airbnb customer service

Hello,

I have a definite problem, Transaction History section is not working since several days, always showing Error Code 500, and it is totally impossible to contact somehow airbnb customer service on the urgent issue of payout of one reservation. Actually I need to change the payout of this reservation to a different account, wich I always done manually. I have 2 receiving accounts in different countries for 2 different legal entities of mine, and today I have a payout which will automattically go to one of the accounts which does not suite. The most said, that it is impossible to contact directly airbnb for this problem, they show some telephone numbers in Europe, trying several of them I never reach customer service support, the international call is ai=utomatically stopped after 4-5 minutes of waiting (there is no tel number for my country), and there is no some direct e-mail or contact form to write them directly, only public sharing service with other hosts like this one. I sent 1 hour now to try to find how to contact them and this is a lost time, I nothing found. 

It very said and poor, when such a global service as airbnb seems to keep distance from its custommers...

Please, can someone advice how to contact airbnb directly?

With many thanks,

Denys

1 Reply 1

See the box in the corner that says "search for anything..."  Search for the Community Help Guide to Contacting Airbnb.  All the ways to contact them are in that document.