Transaction history query

Answered!
Adrian257
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Transaction history query

Dear Airbnb community,

I am a seasoned host in Glasgow, Scotland. I have received 10 transactions in the last three days for £0.00 or £0.01 (a couple are attributed to named people, but most are not). I assume they're all cancellations, where someone made a reservation and then cancelled straight away. I had a look through my transaction history for the last few months and there are no other incidents of this. I just wondered if it was some kind of glitch or if it meant anything, or is it mere coincidence? Please advise.

Thanks,

Adrian

1 Best Answer
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Adrian257 🙂

I think it sounds strange. If it was because someone booked and then cancelled again you should have received both confirmation and cancellation mails. I would contact airbnb ASAP and also change password.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Adrian257,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

I was wondering if you've contacted Airbnb about this? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Adrian257 🙂

I think it sounds strange. If it was because someone booked and then cancelled again you should have received both confirmation and cancellation mails. I would contact airbnb ASAP and also change password.

Adrian257
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Thanks Sandra & Quincy. I've changed my password and contacted Airbnb as you suggested.

Adrian

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Adrian257    There is a post on this other thread, halfway down page 1, by Victoria, that said the same thing has just happened to her- deposits of a few pence, with no explanation. She also lives in Scotland. Something weird going on there.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Heads-Up-Hosts-See-Any-Strange-Searches-On-Your-Account/...

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Adrian257  I would also double check that your payout method is the one you setup just to be on the safe side. 

Yulianna0
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

I had two of such transactions, both for cents and both for people that I have hosted in August. Both 0.00 now. I think it is kind of adjustment? Didn’t contact about it

Adrian257
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Hi Sarah, Letti & Yulianna,

Thanks for your replies. I've since been in touch with Airbnb and they said they were some adjustments from their end and nothing to worry about.

Adrian

George713
Level 1
Rafina, Greece

Same Transaction History problem (We had a few guests in 2018 but Transaction History says 0.00 Euros.) I need the correct report to submit it to the Tax Authorities as I did last year!- George N.