Transitioning from Host to Co-host

Answered!
Ronny54
Level 2
Walnut Creek, CA

Transitioning from Host to Co-host

Hello Airbnb Community,

My name is Ronnisha Ashley and I have been an Airbnb host since 2019.

I am located in San Francisco, CA but I am currently hosting in Oakland, CA. My experience as a host also includes hosting out of state in Pensacola, FL.

In my short time as a host, I have quickly learned and efficiently utilized the tools within the hosting app to optimize my listings. 

I've also had my share of Airbnb difficulties like problem guests, filing reimbursement claims, damages, leasing issues etc that has equipped me with knowledge on proper protocols and crisis management skills for future stays.

I am not only good at being a host, I genuinely love being an Airbnb host. I would absolutely do this for free if the economy were different. 

I would love to continue to grow my listings, but I sadly do not have the resources. I am looking to bring everything I have to offer to assist other hosts with managing their listings.

Here are some of my qualifications:

• Independently hosted, managed, and cleaned properties.
  • Overall quality on Airbnb is 100% of 5 star reviews throughout both listings.
  • Work experience includes 3 years in the hotel Industry and 4 years in the hospitality industry.
  • Academic achievements: Bachelors degree in Communications with a special focus in Marketing.

What makes me a quality host ?

• Hospitality, travel, and mental wellness are personal passions that I value in my daily lifestyle. I implement those same values with each and every guest.
  • I do not host stays, I create memorable experiences for my guest by creating personalized experiences tailored to each reservation.
  • There are so many factors that go into being a quality Airbnb host but treating your guest with kindness, creating memorable memories are top two for me.
  • I find true joy in hospitality, the money is just a benefit.

I hope what I have to offer finds a host who holds the same value, commitment, and passion I have for people and the hospitality industry.

Please reach out if you have any questions. 

Kind regards ♥︎
1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Ronny54, I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have better chances to connect with a local Hosts in need of a Co-host 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Ronny54, I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have better chances to connect with a local Hosts in need of a Co-host 😊

-----

Thank you so much for your insight! Have a great day! 

Kind regards ♥︎
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

No problem at all! You have a great day too @Ronny54 😊

-----