Travelers unable to see my listing

Martha103
Level 2
Lima Region, Peru

Travelers unable to see my listing

Hi, I am Martha and new to airbnb as a host.

I got a confirmation email from airbnb about my listing being published, BUT it said that travelers were not able to see my listing because the dates are blocked until June 7th. They encouraged me to open the dates if I wanted to be seen.

The reason I blocked the dates is that I can't offer the room until that day. However, how can travelers know that they can reserve from the 7th on if they don't get the chance to see my listing?

Please help because I am afraid that if I open the dates for this week, I might get a traveler on the 5th or 6th, and the room wouldn't be available then. 

What should I do??? Thanks in advance.

Martha 

Martha Portilla
4 Replies 4

@Martha103:

Your listing is live and visible.

Thanks so much for checking it out! That's a relief.

Also, I created the listing in Spanish and English. Were you able to see the listing in both languages?

Thanks again,

Martha 🙂

Martha Portilla
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Travellers can hit the translation button to view the listing in their home language.

Thanks Helen.

Originally, my listing is in Spanish, but airbnb gave me the option to "add" my listing in other language, so I did it in English too.

Does it mean that when an English speaking traveller looks at the English version, he/she is going to see my version, and not the automatic Google translated version?

Martha Portilla