Travelling Review

Mick8
Level 2
Mollymook Beach, Australia

Travelling Review

Lately I have been confused by not being quickly invited to leave reviews. I find it is one of the most satisfying parts of travelling when you can publicly thank your hosts for being awesome. What is the actual timeframe that the review link becomes available? I am now two days from departure and I haven't been linked to a review opportunity/requirement/request. My host deserves my kind words and quickly!

3 Replies 3
Cathryn1
Level 4
Wollongong, Australia

Hi Mick

I usually get a reminder the day after I leave accommodation or a guest leaves my place.  There is a 14 day time frame for both parties to leave reviews at which time both reviews will be made public. 

As you are from the same area as myself you will probably experience the same procedures.

It is good to see you are keen to leave a review it is an important part of the whole system.

Enjoy your Airbnb

Cheers

Cathryn

Brian-and-Nigel0
Level 1
Lower Hutt, New Zealand

I think there must be a problem or glitch with reviews at the moment.... We have had some five star guests stay but were never offered the opportunity to review them. This is also dissapointing for us because we want to be Super Hosts but wont receieve their reviews and ratings either. Also it is very hard to contact Airbnb to let them know of this problem as all I get is a community noticboard. How can I contact Airbnb directly?

@Brian-and-Nigel0 click on the link below to see all the ways you can contact Airbnb.  Yes, there seems to be a delay in sending out review notices.