Travelling with different group than my profile shows

Travelling with different group than my profile shows

In 2015 I travelled with my wife and 2 sons through Europe and our reviews were good.

This year I am travelling as a party of 3 men - my eldest son (19yo) and our family friend (54yo) .

I am the only one of the party with an airbnb profile and wonder if I need to create a whole new profile.

My reviews on airbnb have been good so I would like to be able to use them if possible so that hosts can read them. 

Does anyone have similar experience with this?

Thanks 

Mike

2 Replies 2
Karen74
Level 3
Morristown, NJ

Hi Mike, 

I would just be clear when you make your reservations who you are traveling with.  I have had hosts request the names of those that had traveled with me..(my 27 year old daughter).  I as an Airbnb host myself do not require additional informaton on guests traveling with the AIrbnb guest.  I use the guest who reserves the reservation as my guide.  If you have a good history, you would want to keep it, so I would assume there is little chance there would be a problem.

Enjoy your trip.

Karen

Vanessa-and-Kurt0
Level 10
Farmington, CT

As long as it is your listing and you are staying with the new group you are fine. It is not a 3rd party booking and AirBnB does not require all guests to have an account. I have an account and travel with my spouse, each of my children and my best friend frequently.

Have a nice trip.