Tried everything but my new listing still not showing up

Eugenia40
Level 1
Portland, OR

Tried everything but my new listing still not showing up

Hi, I just listed our home but don't see it in the results except for 1 distict scenario when it does show up (when I select the entire length of stay instead of some days within the range).

I made 2 weeks in July available, no minimum stay. When I search for my own listing, and use appropriate filters, there are only a handful of homes showing up, and mine is not one of them. The ONLY time I can see it if I enter the entire 2 weeks as the length of stay--but if it's any number of days within that range, it won't show up--even though there is no minim stay. 

I have checked my listing against all the known issues--min stay, making sure the dates are open, applying filters to make it less than 300 results....Still no  luck. the only thing I didn't do it make it instant book--but still, I should be able to see it .

I would hugely appreciate any guidence--at this rate nobody will ever see my house!

Search: Portland, OR, July 2-July 15, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, pet friendly. Looking to see a property called "Urban retreat in hottest PDX neighbohood".

Thanks in advance to the kind soul who wants to help out!

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I'm not sure what the issue is. When I checked your listing for four days in early July, I could book.

However because you have blocked out all the other dates in your calendar, you won't come up high in the search engines.

You might need to give Airbnb a call. 2nd post Community Help for contacts.