Trouble with Multiple Guests Booking

Emily546
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Trouble with Multiple Guests Booking

Hiya, 

We run a B&B which we list on airbnb, however find that when a guest books, it automatically prevents any other guests to book on the same evening, so if one guests were to stay, it automatically blocks out 4 bedrooms. 

Is there any way to resolve this? Do we have to post 4 listings for 4 bedrooms? Or is there a setting I can change which allows guests to select how many rooms they require? Therefore leaving the remaining room(s) available for other guests to book?

Help! 

Thank you.

Also, another question, although not near as important, I help to host the property discussed above, but when I click on the review status etc. on my profile for our listing, I am unable to see anything. Any reason why? Or is it that only the primary host can follow the listing status?

4 Replies 4
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Emily546  You need a seperate listing for each bedroom and then one for for all 4 to attract larger groups. You then Link them all. Only the primary host gets the reviews and SuperHost status on the listing. 

How do I link Airbnb calendars for multiple listings?

If you have multiple listings on Airbnb (for example, an entire home and a room inside that home), you can link their Airbnb calendars to prevent double-bookings.

To link Airbnb calendars for multiple listings:

1. Go to Listings on airbnb.com and click a listing whose calendar you'd like to link
  2. Click Availability
  3. Next to Linked Airbnb calendars, click Link
  4. Click Create linked calendars, then select the listing for the entire home you’d like to link to other calendars
  5. Click Next
  6. Select the listings inside of the home, then click Save
Louise231
Level 10
Manchester, United Kingdom

Never mind @Letti0's answer way way better than mine!

Hello 

Im offering low prices to help clean apts,office Bldgs.Also move in and move outs.

Please email me if your interested. Greenville Nc. Or surrounding areas.

Pros-Cleaning

[Email hidden]

Thanks

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute everyone,  

@Emily0, in addition of @Letti0 's suggetion that you need about 5 listings. But you need to know the listing which contain all rooms can block all the other listings if one guest book for one room. You could see this conversation, if it is possible for you, may can explaine to you more about this matter :  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/A-reservation-which-blocks-all-other-calendar-listings/m-p/...

Thanks, 

Miloud