Two gusts booked for less than the price of one?

Answered!
Hilary259
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Two gusts booked for less than the price of one?

I have my first booking, I listed the twin room for £40 per night and thought that was per person. Now I have a booking for two people who seem to be paying only £30 per night for the room (£15 each)

I’m confused 😕 what have I done wrong? Please help?

1 Best Answer
Oksana107
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Hi Hilary,

I would recommend checking your calendar to see if you have any new listing promotions active, do this on a computer as I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to see on the app. You simply switch to hosting and then go to your calendar, you should be able to see it on the right side of the screen. You can also contact Customer Suport so that they can check the issue internally and give you an answer asap.

Oksana

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Oksana107
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Hi Hilary,

I would recommend checking your calendar to see if you have any new listing promotions active, do this on a computer as I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to see on the app. You simply switch to hosting and then go to your calendar, you should be able to see it on the right side of the screen. You can also contact Customer Suport so that they can check the issue internally and give you an answer asap.

Oksana

Thank you for you helpful response! I figured it out and have solved the issue correcting my listing! 😊Bless you for your kindness!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Hilary259 It beggars belief that anyone listing a room for £40/night would think it is for 1 person without setting the additional person fee to £40. You really need to go through all the other settings on your listing to make sure everything else is correct. For instance you say check in time is flexible - Are you really available 24 hrs per day? Flexibility applies to the guest not the host.