URGENT How to add in a Guest Name.

Answered!
Edward59
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

URGENT How to add in a Guest Name.

How do I add the guest name? I had been trying a few times as it just don't appear.

This AirBnB have no support as well. This is making me sick. This is URGENT as I need that to be done.

Please assist. Thanks.

1 Best Answer
Shamai0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

It can be found from Desktop but it is not intuitive and takes many clicks:

Trip Overview >> Your Home Reservation (with small thumbnail) >> Scroll down there is a section Who's Coming where you can add and manage guest invitations.

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

It is not possible from your end as a host, but I think it is possible to do from the guest's end of things.  

You can ask them to send the name of the second guest through the messaging system.  

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

When a guest is booking there is space for them to add the other guests names. You can't do it. Why the urgency? Are you happy with the booking and just want to know the name of their other guest? If so just email the person who booked and ask them. 

Hi. Thanks for your reply firstly. Actually I'm as a Guest. After booking I want to add in names. As I have no idea to contact any AirBNB support number. I need to add in guest name into list. Wonder if you could help me out with this. Thanks. Much appreciated. 

@Edward59 wrote:

Hi. Thanks for your reply firstly. Actually I'm as a Guest. After booking I want to add in names. As I have no idea to contact any AirBNB support number. I need to add in guest name into list. Wonder if you could help me out with this. Thanks. Much appreciated. 

Wow you are an exemplary guest!  I wish my guests took adding guest names so seriously!  Kudos to you!  Don't worry I'm sure your host will help you out or maybe even show you how to do it when you arrive?

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/449/how-can-i-add-a-guest-or-business-address-to-my-receipt

Add guest names

To add guest names to your receipt, you have to update the names on your itinerary.

1. Go to Your Trips on airbnb.com
  2. Next to the trip you want to edit, click View Itinerary
  3. Next to Guests, click Manage Guests
  4. Add or remove names of the other guests staying at the listing
  5. The names are automatically updated on the billing receipt

Tried this but it only allows email ID of guest.. And only the email ID shows in the receipt. So my partner is unable to apply for visa based on my booking. If I can add his name and his name shows in receipt, he can get his visa. 

@Bonani0

It helps if both have profiles on airbnb.

How? I cant add two names while booking, right? I can only send the email to the other guest. So if my husband has an airbnb profile, how do I add his name when I am booking? 

@Bonani0

Both of you need an airbnb profile, one books, add the other.

I can not find View Itinerary. My friend is unable to process visa because of it ( This is critical functionality please make it explicit

1. It can be found only in mobile application not on site

2. You can not add people, just emails, guests must become airbnb user. So you can not apply for visa if you are not airbnb user.

3. i will totally prioritise other booking service over airbnb my next trip because of 1 & 2

Shamai0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

It can be found from Desktop but it is not intuitive and takes many clicks:

Trip Overview >> Your Home Reservation (with small thumbnail) >> Scroll down there is a section Who's Coming where you can add and manage guest invitations.

Lydia248
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Thank you! finally a solution!

Will this show the name of both the guests on the invoice? Because I need it to apply for my visa and my friend also needs it!