URGENT How to add in a Guest Name.

Answered!
Edward59
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

URGENT How to add in a Guest Name.

How do I add the guest name? I had been trying a few times as it just don't appear.

This AirBnB have no support as well. This is making me sick. This is URGENT as I need that to be done.

Please assist. Thanks.

1 Best Answer
Shamai0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

It can be found from Desktop but it is not intuitive and takes many clicks:

Trip Overview >> Your Home Reservation (with small thumbnail) >> Scroll down there is a section Who's Coming where you can add and manage guest invitations.

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23

i did all of that but i still dont see any guest names on the receipt. Can you please help? I need this to get my visa approved. Thank you!

Jonathan693
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

My wife has made the Airbnb booking and paid deposit and wants to add me (her husband) as the guest. 

We both have Airbnb accounts and have used Airbnb before.

On my wife’s account she goes to the “manage guests” Tab which feeds into a page entitled “Invite your Guests” showing a button which enables you to “Share Itinerary” 

However after repeated attempts this function doesn’t work.

Any workarounds to this?

I am having same issue. Please help

Komal4
Level 1
Mumbai, India

I am having the same problem, can’t add guests 

Shalini17
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

I'm unable to add names of the guest in the receipt. and i need it for visa.

there's no option saying add guest name. when i go to modify reservation , it only shows cancel or change trip dates

Hi ! After booking for 2 adults and completing payment, option will appear on screen to mention co guest name and their mail id. Mail of booking will go to co - guest after that. If same mail id is used by co - guest for airbnb sign up then itinerary will appear in his/her app/webpage also.

Lyn137
Level 1
Higher Kinnerton, United Kingdom

I just added 2 guests into a 7 night stay (details state that house sleeps 8, had 5 and now 7, as 2 extra coming), I messaged host to let her know and she was fine about it but said add on air bnb, so I did a 'change number of guests' amendment and its gone up by £424 from £1400 to £1800!!  just sounds a lot -  is this right?  the price per night is for the whole house, surely.

Kimi15
Level 1
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Dear Airbnb,

Our room Confirmation code is HMAE39HAY4. I booked for 3 persons but only two names are in the receipt. Could you please give me new receipt with three names .

The names are: 1. Ms. SUANTAK LALSIAMKIMI (Not Kimi Suantak. I registered as Suantak Lalsiamkimi but it came out as my fb account name - Kimi Suantak)
2. Ms. LALKHAWNGAIHTHANGI
3. Mr. HNAMTE LALTHIANGHLIMA.’

We apply for visa today but couldn't process it because of the names as mentioned above.
Regards,
Kim

@Kimi15  This isn't Airbnb. This is a discussion forum for hosts and guests. No one here has access to your account, you'll have to contact Airbnb directly. There is a large pinned post on the first page of this Help forum "Contact Airbnb" that tells you their phone numbers and other ways to contact them.