URGENT LOOKING FOR CO-SUPERHOST IN NORTHRIDGE, CALIFORNIA (LONGTERM)

Houna0
Level 7
United States

URGENT LOOKING FOR CO-SUPERHOST IN NORTHRIDGE, CALIFORNIA (LONGTERM)

Hello everyone. First things first, I hope everyone is in good health with this coronavirus situation.

Stay strong, United, and take care of your family. I think this is the most important thing before everything else.

My name is @Houna0. I am actually in Hong Kong for my job. I am a model. I have a five-year contract out there.

My husband, whose name is Aaron, is a US Army Ranger. He’s the one that's taking care of the property in Northridge CA. If I have my super host status, it's because of my husband. He will always be at the top of everything. Unfortunately, everything has to end.

My husband has to be deployed again.

So we are looking for a co-super host (with great reviews in their profile) that can take care of our property. We have a guesthouse, and we will add a new entire home with a pool, jacuzzi, etc. on the same property land as the guesthouse, making it easy to manage.

If you feel you are capable of doing this job, please contact us as soon as you can. My husband's deployment will be in the first week of August, so the time is very short.

Thank you all. God bless you.

Please don’t tell me to check on getting local from Facebook. I already did (it’s a joke).

God bless you all and I hope we will find our gem💎.

@Houna0.

5 Replies 5

Hi Houna, I actually co-host full time (not all listings are on this profile) and would be happy to help you. Send me a message!

Brian408, Aaron Houna0's husband with you.

It took me time to respond to your message do if my schedule. As you notice I have to be deployed at the end of the month (not the first week of August as my wife stated). (I had to take care of a lot of stuff).

I send you serval messages with no response on your side. So I move forward and post a new message. 

If you decide to call me back I left you my phone number in your mailbox.

If not I wish you a fantastic weekend.

Thank you 

Houna0
Level 7
United States

Hello, Airbnb community. This is Aaron, Houna0's husband. We are still looking for a super co-host or co-host.

I see many people looking at the ad but not responding. If you feel responsible and have a good value for sharing, you can make extra money. (We are almost at 96% booking per year). The most important thing for us will be if you have a good rate on your profile, then you probably must be the person that we're looking for.

I fought hard for so many years, and as a result, we became a super host with five stars. (I'm not trying to be picky in my recruitment, but the candidate needs to have at least five stars in cleaning and communication. For the rest, I understand that some clients are sensitive to the rating of the house's location or pricing..).

As my wife already said in her message, she's out of the country, and I was taking care of the listing. It's a guest house with 563 square feet of living space. Now I will add a new listing with ~2800 Square feet of living space. (which will be the main house).

I do need a quick response, please. My deployment will be at the end of this month (August).

Thank you very much and God bless you all.

Oh, by the way, the commitment is a minimum of 2 to 3 years. Thank you again.

Samantha1079
Level 2
Oakhurst, CA

Hello ! I read your message and what you are looking for and am curious if you have found anyone to help you ? I myself and interested,but I also know a wonderful couple who would also be absolutely great for this! I have an air bNb ,but I am somewhat newer (very very close to becoming a super host myself) exciting! If you are still seeking someone to help you please let me know and hopefully I can be of help! And tell your husband,thank you for your service! My son is in the army as well! I’m a proud mama! He’s currently stationed in El Paso Texas! Anyways thank you so much! -SamDawn 

Eric6192
Level 1
San Diego, CA

@Houna0 

I just moved to NORTHRIDGE and can help. I manage my own property in San Diego, and just got granted Superhost. Feel free to reach out, I am willing to help!