Unable to Add Government ID for Host Re-Verification; Unable to Collect Payout

in
Nelson, Canada
Level 1

I've been an Airbnb Host since 2017 and was recently asked to verify my Government ID, however, when I go to add it under my Account, the website and app glitch and do not give me an option to upload. Because of this, I am unable to collect months' worth of payouts. Each time I go to Personal Info > and click 'Add' under Government ID, I get three blue loading dots and then the page goes nowhere. I have attempted to resolve the issue multiple times over the past 30 days and no one has been able to help resolve the bug. When I do speak with Support, they claim they will forward it to this 'department' and follow up, but they never do. Without a verified ID, I am unable to receive thousands of dollars worth of payment and no one can seem to find a workaround. Please advise.

1 Reply

Re: Unable to Add Government ID for Host Re-Verification; Unable to Collect Payout

Online Community Manager in
London, United Kingdom
Online Community Manager

Hi there @Tim3058, I'm sorry to hear that this is happening. I have passed this on to the team for investigation. 

Kun je niet vinden waar je naar op zoek bent? Klik hier om een gesprek te beginnen!

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!