Unable to Add Government ID for Host Re-Verification; Unable to Collect Payout

Tim3058
Level 1
Nelson, Canada

Unable to Add Government ID for Host Re-Verification; Unable to Collect Payout

I've been an Airbnb Host since 2017 and was recently asked to verify my Government ID, however, when I go to add it under my Account, the website and app glitch and do not give me an option to upload. Because of this, I am unable to collect months' worth of payouts. Each time I go to Personal Info > and click 'Add' under Government ID, I get three blue loading dots and then the page goes nowhere. I have attempted to resolve the issue multiple times over the past 30 days and no one has been able to help resolve the bug. When I do speak with Support, they claim they will forward it to this 'department' and follow up, but they never do. Without a verified ID, I am unable to receive thousands of dollars worth of payment and no one can seem to find a workaround. Please advise.

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Tim3058, I'm sorry to hear that this is happening. I have passed this on to the team for investigation. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Ej20
Level 2
Portland, OR

Tomorrow I will be hosting my first guest but Airbnb won’t allow me to verify my if.I have heard of the stories of being owed thousands and I don’t want to get myself in this situation , what should I do?

Evanne

Verification of Id

Evanne
Sueli16
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Tim3058 , 

Did you get your problem solved?

I am having the same problem. I am with Airbnb for 5 years and never had any problem with my payouts. But this year is been a totally nightmare !!

I had guests staying in my apartment in Algarve since May,  I had  so far 6 guests and not a single payment was made to me.  I had many messages back and forward, each time someone different and no one can resolve any thing. I did everything what they suggested. They keep saying is a form i need to respond and I did respond this ID verification form loads of times and they keeping sending me the same form to open a link that do not work and respond it... I told them hundred of times that i have done and the link does not let me open anymore. It is been such a nightmare that I fell ill and end up in hospital with stress nearly causing me a heart attack. 

They are just find excuses after excuses to keep me on the loop but is not solving or giving any answers.

I do not know what to do to have my money paid, they have nearly 3000 euros pending and I havent received not a single payment for all the 5 guests that stay at my flat.