Unable to Book - PLEASE HELP

Kelly1422
Level 2
Fort Myers, FL

Unable to Book - PLEASE HELP

I've been trying to book a place for days now and am unable to and the customer support has been the WORST - nearly 3 days later and still no fix.  Regardless of which listing I choose, when I go to click "Reserve" on a listing, I get taken to the next page but am hit with:

"This currency is no longer supported. Tap or click on the currency below and choose another option"

"It looks like the listing's calendar is blocked and they aren't accepting bookings right now. Sorry about that. You'll need to go back and search for a different place to stay."

"Your reservation won’t be confirmed until the host accepts your request (within 24 hours).You won’t be charged until then."

I am using USD in the US with my US visa card which I have booked many times with in the past.

Every place that shows up isn't blocked. I even had a host send me an invitation but I still couldn't book it.

These are instant book listings.

I've tried on my phone, computer, safari, chrome, incognito, deleted phone app and reinstalled, but it doesn't matter.  WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?  Customer support stopped responding to me all together as well, not that they were any help in the first place.

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kelly1422  We call it Customer Disservice. Outrageous.

They just made a bunch of platform changes, and every time tney do that, there's a ton of tech glitches that ensue. Hosts are experiencing all kinds of bizarre glitches, too.

Have you cleared your cache? Made sure your location is set on US? That's about all I can suggest. And if you've been calling or messaging them, try contacting them on their Twitter account.

Those didn't help either but thank you for the suggestions.  I will try them on Twitter. Thank you!