Unable to Edit Calendar

Answered!
Alexandra317
Level 1
Adelaide, Australia

Unable to Edit Calendar

Hello!

I have just created a new listing - and made my calendar available for a period in Nov/Dec 2017.

However, it keeps on saying the listing is not active and if I preview the listing it says the property is not available for the dates.

When I try to edit my calendare it keeps on coming up with an error message?

Help please!

Thanks 🙂 Alex 

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Alexandra317

It can take 24hrs for a new listing to be integrated into the system, your calender is blocked until this is completed.

Also as a new host your payouts will be delayed upto 30days, click the link below.

when-will-i-get-my-payout

Have fun hosting

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Alexandra317

It can take 24hrs for a new listing to be integrated into the system, your calender is blocked until this is completed.

Also as a new host your payouts will be delayed upto 30days, click the link below.

when-will-i-get-my-payout

Have fun hosting

Susan3878
Level 2
North Smithfield, RI

I have had a listing for a few years and blocked 3 months in the winter to save for our use.  I am opening up the summer calendar and when I highlight the month and click availability and check unblock it will not save.  Any suggestions? Thanks

Frederick114
Level 1
Ashland, OR

I have a similar problem.  I go into my calendar in the hosting dashboard and all my dates are blocked, forever into the future.  I cannot unblock them.

Help?Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 8.07.26 PM.png