Unable to contact Airbnb Support team

Answered!

Unable to contact Airbnb Support team

I had done multiple booking with Airbnb in past and my experience were very good.  So I went with Airbnb again  but  this time experience with Airbnb support is worst.
I had booked a stay in Airbnb from 10Aug- 15Aug but the stay was not accessible ( around 1km road leading to the stay was completely broken and I was unable to reach over there). I had contacted with the host  regarding the same issue and he is ready to refund me money that he got from Airbnb but he asked me to contact Airbnb for getting refund of tax amount.

I had contact help center of Airbnb multiple times but nobody has responded on that. I had messaged them via chat option (through bot) as well but its result was also void. They just gave the customer support number but again contacting there multiple times was of no use since no response came from the other side.
I have also tried sending mail to airbnb but it seems none of the email id is working (support@airbnb.com., automated@airbnb.com , urgent@airbnb.com).

I request any member of Airbnb to help me in this matter.

**[Conversation with CS removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Things have changed at Airbnb, @Prerna4, and the service you once enjoyed isn't there anymore. While this forum is for hosts (and unlikely to muster up any support from Airbnb themselves), you may want to persevere with calling them, or perhaps via Twitter. Good luck. 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Things have changed at Airbnb, @Prerna4, and the service you once enjoyed isn't there anymore. While this forum is for hosts (and unlikely to muster up any support from Airbnb themselves), you may want to persevere with calling them, or perhaps via Twitter. Good luck. 

Thanks @Gordon0  for helping me out. As suggested by you I had posted on twitter(https://twitter.com/prerna30944309/status/1427582716321484800?s=24) and my issue got resolved quickly.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Gordon0 is right that it's a different world now but they do get back to you, @Prerna4, they just take a lot longer.  Give it a couple of more weeks.

Thanks @Ann72 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Prerna4  It is unlikely that Airbnb will refund their service fee just because you were unable to access the accommodation due to bad roads. You can try, but unless it's a large amount, it's probably not worth your time and energy to pursue.

Thanks @Sarah977 , my issue got resolved by posting on twitter