Unable to send a money to my guest

Answered!
Ginger69
Level 1
Davis, CA

Unable to send a money to my guest

I am new to hosting with airbnb.

I am trying to send money to a guest who has booked, but not yet stayed.  (I increased my price between when he originally booked and when he added more days, so I wanted to give him a discount on the additional days he added.) 

From the reservation, I go to "Send or request money", select "Send money". Then the next page only offers the option "Change dates or guests", which directs me to the Change Reservation page, where I have the option to change the dates or the number of guests, but not to change the price. 

How can I send my guest a partial refund?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ginger69,

Goto your reservations list, locate the reservation, click on the "three dots" at end of line, choose "change or cancel" from the pull down menu, choose in next screen "change reservation". Click into pricefield at bottom of screen, then enter new price and choose "continue" !

Hope this helps,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ginger69,

Goto your reservations list, locate the reservation, click on the "three dots" at end of line, choose "change or cancel" from the pull down menu, choose in next screen "change reservation". Click into pricefield at bottom of screen, then enter new price and choose "continue" !

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Ginger69
Level 1
Davis, CA

Oh, I didn't see that that field could be edited. Thanks!

we are in alex room upopuveli trincomalee sri lanka plese send my guest booking money for my account long time guest booked they paid you plese send this money for my accont in case you can cal 0094776635639 sanju

@Sanju-Thenabadu0 this is a community forum and employees from Airbnb don't read and assist here, we are all hosts. If you need info about payouts it is best if you contact Airbnb directly.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/td-p/413245

Also you should delete your phone number.