Unable to send money request

ViSHAL47
Level 1
Sandton, South Africa

Unable to send money request

Hi,

With my listing the charges are for 1 adult per night and if they decide to have two guests then I charge an extra person charge. However, when I try to send request for money for the booking that completed yesterday it is still not allowing me to send a money request. The message is “there are no eligible bookings to send money request” I am not sure how to move forward. 

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@ViSHAL47 All of the 'extra guest' pricing should be set up in your listing before people book. They then need to just input the correct number of guests and it will price accordingly. If a guest turns up with more than their stated number of people either put through a change request yourself or ask them to do so before you let them in.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@ViSHAL47   It is possible that the guest has not yet paid for the reservation in full.  I cannot charge a guest an additional fee through the resolution center until the guest has paid AirBnB in full, and many guests take advantage of the offered 2 payment option.  Keep trying to get your payment request processed through the resolution center.  It may not get through until about a week before the guest arrival.  You can also send a change request to the guest requesting that they book with the correct number of guests, as long as your extra guest fee is included in your listing fee setup.

Vishal48
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

First of all I wasn’t aware of change request process. Second, the guest agreed to pay the charges but left without paying it. And system doesn’t allow me to send money request by giving error that I don’t have valid bookings that I can send the request for. I tried this one day after guest checked out.