Unauthorised changes to my Listing

Unauthorised changes to my Listing

Hello I host in New Zealand.  In recent weeks firstly I noticed that the Link you could send to arriving guests with photos showing helpful directions and the house had been removed.  A lot of work went into that Link which I've had to recreate and set up in a different fashion.  Then this week I go to send my "saved Directions message" to incoming guests with written directions and lock box code to find it has disappeared and this facility is no longer available!  Annoyed aplenty.  This has not been an easy season and every feature that is supposed to make the Hosts life easier seems to be being stripped.  Can anyone tell me why?  Constant change is a pain and the creators of the changes need checking.  

1 Reply 1
Erin6141
Level 1
Hot Springs, MT

I'm having a similarly frustrating experience, the first unauthorized edit we noticed was our check-in time was suddenly 8a-10a (previously 3p), which neither the owner nor I made. And doesn't make any sense because check-out isn't until 11. I reached out to support and they said they didn't have the ability to make said changes, and denied an update which may have caused some listing info to be reset.
Yesterday I was making changes to the nightly prices, deleting last-minute discounts and increasing the cleaning fees. Today none of these changes were reflected (yes, I hit save and double-checked that the edit was active). We had a last-minute booking that received a discount AND when you look on Airbnb as a traveler, one of our listings has a price we've never used ($57, instead of the $75 we're listing it at).