Unblocking calender

Unblocking calender

Hi there guys

I’m hoping that there is an easy way to unblock dates on my occupancy calender once a reservation has been confirmed. I have 3 identical Apartments that I let out and it is far easier for me (and less confusing for my guests) just to have the one listing on AirBnb. If the dates remain blocked after I accept the first reservation through AirBnb then at the moment I rely on Stayz to let out the other two Apartments. I have to stress that I really don’t want to set up another two identical AirBnb listings. Incidentally, Stayz allows me to unblock my calender once a booking has been confirmed. 

Thanks for reading 😀

4 Replies 4
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

no, you can never unblock it, under any circumstances. You need a separate listing for each apartment.

@Paul835@Sandra126 is correct; the AirBnB way is to have a separate listing for each apartment.

I know it works differently on Stayz, but this is the way AirBnB does it.

One bright bit of news: they have recently added the ability to duplicate a listing. If you turn on Multi-Calendar, or the new Host Tools you should gain the ability to copy your existing listing with a single click.

how i duplicate it ?
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@El-Salam0 

In the display of listings click on the "three dots" at end of line, then choose duplicate from the pull-down menu.

Best regards,

Emiel