Unique places options under filters

Lacey55
Level 2
West Monroe, LA

Unique places options under filters

I have a unique space.  A school bus.  But when i search as a traveler in my area and go to filter,  under unique it only shows "tent". Where is "bus"? I'm listed as a bus.  I think it's time to put it on the airbnb map.  People love staying in my bus and it's not fair it doesn't show as an option! Agreed? Anyone else have this problem??

LACEY J.
4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lacey55 

Maybe suggest the filter option at Airbnb Feedback 

Google showed me there are several schoolbusses listed on Airbnb

I have a vintage, round, fiberglass home overlooking a beautiful lake.  The home has the shape of a yurt, but it is NOT a yurt.  It bugs me that Airbnb has specific categories that you must conform to in order to designate yours as a "unique stay."  Like your school bus, @Lacey55 , some unique stays are more unique than others, I guess!  

Well i think that yours and mine are both more unique than a common yurt or tinyhouse.  Maybe they'll implement something for that. Hopefully! @Kathryn496 

LACEY J.
Angelica-Y-Jorge0
Level 10
Mazatlán, Mexico

@Lacey55 what an amazing idea. I have never seen this done before. Your bus is beautiful and so unique. Amazing job, love it!!

I hope Airbnb adds it. I wonder if a bus rental would override some of the 30-day rental bylaws some cities have put in place?

Jorge