Unlisting

Jinnae0
Level 1
Grass Valley, CA

Unlisting

I see that others have had the frustrating experience of trying to unlist their property. What is the deal? At the moment it appears that we can only list or permanently deactivate. Instead I blocked off our availability for the year, but that is a lousy option. Airbnb, please fix this!

4 Replies 4
Ali40
Level 10
Crozet, VA

You can also "Snooze" your listing to make it inactive

Ken-And-Mary-Lou0
Level 1
Pacific Paradise, Australia

It's driving me nuts! I thought I had unlisted our property and then we got a booking we had to cancel and thus lost our Superhost status. I've looked at all the 'Unlisting Guides" here at Community Help and none of the suggestions work. There is nothing past the Unlist option, nothing to press to save it and no options to click explaining why we want to unlist. And thus the Unlist option and the Snooze options do not work. Very frustrating.

Clayton9
Level 1
Fort Worth, TX

If I did it correctly, and I also removed any autobooking, here's where I at least found where to go.  Whether or not it works out right with airbnb is yet to be seen.

1. Click on Host on main page after you're logged in

2. Click on manage listings

3. Click on listing you want. Select the Manage listing option if it's there

4. On listing status section, click Edit.

5. Select the option on the dropdown box you want.

6. Click Save

If the button color beside your listing hasn't changed, the system didn't accept the new input.  I don't do auto bookings so there's also a chance it has an over ride feature or something.

Otavio4
Level 1
Singapore

Oh man, I had unlisted my apartment more than one year ago and suddenly this morning I got an instant booking from someone. I had to cancel it as I'm not renting my apartment anymore. Why the hell this happened? I had unlisted my place. It was supposed to not be showing here anymore. Now if I want to rent the place again there will be showing that I had canceled a reservation at some point. I don't want to have this track record as I'm sure I had unlisted my place. It shouldn't have happened in the first place!