Unreliable customer support agents

Answered!

Unreliable customer support agents

We are vacation rental company with over 30 properties. Team of almost 20 people. Today with no reason all our listings got delisted. Honestly I don't even feel comfortable to reach to @Catherine-Powell each time. How a billion dollar company can hand million dollar worth of issues to some unqualified, unprofessional customer support agents. Especially at the times when VRBO is aggressively trying to take the market share away from them. Just can't fit that in my brain.

I have seen this happening often to other hosts too. Just one question...Why? Why to make everyones life harder?

1 Best Answer

Hi @AZ-Housing0,

My apologies for not responding sooner. I've spoken to the team and they noted it was a safety investigation, which I believe has since been resolved.

Also, I'm sorry about your experience and understand you'd like to see the process evolved. I am taking your feedback on board.

Warmly,
Catherine

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

You still have 26 listings active @AZ-Housing0.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@AZ-Housing0 I only skimmed through a few of your July reviews but cancelling at the last minute (twice) and a place infested with insects seem like reasons why you might have been suspended temporarily.

They got listed back. It was done by mistake. Overall it happens to me 2nd time during 5 years of hosting. I have read on many instances here people being delisted by mistake or with no reason. I am thinking of writing an open letter to airbnb top managers. This is just not the way it is supposed to be. Having a thought of someone on the other side of the planet with no idea how things work here, to have authority to delist you any time they wan't just gives all hosts an idea to keep away from airbnb. Something needs to be done with this. No legit host should be treated like this. I know that airbnb is trying to copy amazons model of customer first and then seller. But that sword had two sides, the other side was shopify. 

Again I understand when some fishy host with fake listing or a listing with problems would get delisted, in fact that would be the right thing to do. But not the guys with legitimate listings. They just won't be able to rely on airbnb after this.

Hi @AZ-Housing0,

My apologies for not responding sooner. I've spoken to the team and they noted it was a safety investigation, which I believe has since been resolved.

Also, I'm sorry about your experience and understand you'd like to see the process evolved. I am taking your feedback on board.

Warmly,
Catherine

Appreciate it. I assume this issue was talked about here several times. 

Agree.