Upcoming Legislation Arizona

Beth44
Level 10
Flagstaff, AZ

Upcoming Legislation Arizona

I was scheduled to participate in Northern Arizona Airbnb Community last week. Couldn't get on and lost Zoom link. I am trying to find update on legislation/policy potentially affecting Airbnbs. I have new to Airbnb person who has heard rumors about restricting Airbnb in Sedona.

I went to host resources and also sent msg to the zoom discussion host facilitator. No one has responded yet.

3 Replies 3
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Beth44 ! I'm sorry to hear you had some issues trying to join the Zoom call.

It sounds like this was set up through one of the local Host Clubs, though I could be wrong. Since your question is specific to Arizona, I'd recommend asking your question about the legislation there too: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope that helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Beth44 wrote:

I was scheduled to participate in Northern Arizona Airbnb Community last week. Couldn't get on and lost Zoom link. I am trying to find update on legislation/policy potentially affecting Airbnbs. I have new to Airbnb person who has heard rumors about restricting Airbnb in Sedona.

I went to host resources and also sent msg to the zoom discussion host facilitator. No one has responded yet.

Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

AZRT- Arizonans for responsible tourism- provides information and support on this and other STR topics.