Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more

Noah130
Level 3
Scituate, MA

Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more

I'm trying to book a reservation and every time I get to the summary screen, it says "Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more." 

All of the details are there and it happens regardless of the house I pick.  Any ideas?

Thanks

80 Replies 80
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Noah130,

This is a community primarily of hosts and guests posting conversations.  However, someone may be able to help.  Please share what information you are entering:  Location, property type (entire space or private room), number of guests, and dates for the stay.  Also state which browsers, apps and OSes you've tried.

Happens for me with any listing I try to book, on multiple platforms: iOS (uninstalled/reinstalled app, nothing) and Chrome - Windows 10 Pro (cleared cookies, nothing)

SAME HERE. This is infuriating. Ive been a super host since 2015. Now I am traveling. And I cant book anything. 

Same here! Are there any solutions yet?

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Noah130  try clearing your cookies. 

Does nothing. 

You ever get any help with this? I’m having the same problem. 

@John5051 @alvina32 @katy356 Did you ever get any help with this? I'm having the same issues

Alvina32
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I'm having the same problem too.

Katy356
Level 1
Victoriaville, Canada

same pr0oblem too

Rebecca1373
Level 1
Barnstable, MA

Anyone able to fix this?

Where you able to fix this ?

Thesis the response I received. Its been 2 months!

Hi William,

I’m contacting you to let you know that your account was selected to undergo additional verification.

Airbnb routinely conducts additional verifications to maintain the safety and trust of our community. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this step.

Access to your account is limited while we complete this verification. Please know that any accepted reservations you have are still active at this time.

We’ll send you a message when we have an update.

Thanks,
Luke

They gave me a similar line in a support chat.  As requested I went to Account > Personal Info, and under Government ID there was a button that said "Continue Verification."  I had clearly already done this as I've made many bookings in the past, but completed the photo verification anyway.  It did not fix the issue.  I sent several screenshots of the problem at their request, and then after some more back and forth I got this reply:

"Thank you so much for patiently waiting, I already submitted a report to our Technical Team about this issue, And they already confirmed that they received some reports like this. It means that you're not the only one who encounters this kind of issue. They will do their best to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I assure you that they are one of the best teams that we have when it comes to handling a Technical Issue. They are a hardworking team. We're hoping that they can resolve it as soon as possible.

For them to conduct investigations, we need to close this case for them to access the account. We are only allowed to access it one at the time. Thanks in advance for your understanding."

This is quite a bug they've got, here's hoping they get their act together soon.