Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more

Noah130
Level 3
Scituate, MA

Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more

I'm trying to book a reservation and every time I get to the summary screen, it says "Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more." 

All of the details are there and it happens regardless of the house I pick.  Any ideas?

Thanks

80 Replies 80

Same happened to me i get same error. I re uploaded id too got verified then they said it was the cards i have it all updated. There is no reason still waiting. Have you been able to book?

OH MY GOD. This is insane! I am having the same issue. It wont let me reserve a place. I'm so frustrated. Did anyone here ever regain access to their account?

It is crazy that they dont contact us directly and tell us. Instead it is this crazy glitchy experience that has left me so confused. 

The dates on the calendar keep changing. It wont let me book. It asks me to add my phone. then tells me it already has my phone.

It tells me the host has no reviews yet. Then says the host has 7. Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 6.49.32 PM.png

@Faith113   No fix yet for me...they cannot give me a straight answer.  I've been going to the help chat every day or two and asking for an update.  You should too, and give a thumbs up to every post in this thread so they start understanding they need to fix this!!

I have been a super host since 2015. and now they wont let me book! This is crazy. Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 7.05.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-19 at 7.36.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-19 at 7.37.05 PM.png

@Rebecca1373   Same thing for me...they cannot give me a straight answer.  I've been going to the help chat every day or two and asking for an update.  You ought to pester them too so they prioritize fixing this!!

Kalasha0
Level 1
Pennsylvania, United States

I have the same issue right now does anyone know how long this will go on for

@Kalasha0  Same thing for me...they cannot give me a straight answer.  I've been going to the help chat every day or two and asking for an update.  I would recommend you pester them too so they understand they need to fix this!!

59D1C665-9BAB-46FD-BB5E-11F7B89B22ED.pngThe issue has happened to me has anyone experienced this chain of events?

I booked a room only to have it cancelled because the room was already full and my money was held. Airbnb gifted me a $200 coupon to use on my next booking and I booked another room. The same thing happened again and they held my money again. I then waited on the phone an hour for someone to tell me there’s nothing we can do to compensate you. Now this update details bug. Never happened before the two cancellations and coupon, anyone experience something similar?

Did you get any resolution to this? 

Rhiannon44
Level 1
Virginia Beach, VA

I am having the exact same problem, can anyone help?? I haven't been able to get any information on this 

Me too.  So infuriating!  Posting as many replies and reactions on this page as possible to try and get their attention.

@Rhiannon44   Same thing for me...they cannot give me a straight answer.  I've been going to the help chat every day or two and asking for an update.  I would recommend you pester them too so they start to  understand they need to fix this!!

Max1730
Level 6
Seattle, WA

Same thing for me, both in the app and browser.  This is getting SO frustrating.  What is the deal here??

Max1730
Level 6
Seattle, WA

I have the same problem, and so far they have been totally useless at fixing it.  How does a bug this serious go unresolved for so long?  This is insanity.  

Max1730
Level 6
Seattle, WA

If you are having this problem, please go here to report the bug!   https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback