Updating personal information

Sarah4039
Level 2
Chester, United Kingdom

Updating personal information

Hello, fairly new to Airbnb and have had to change my sim for my mobile phone. I cannot add the new number, change my email without verification from my old number (not possible anymore). Can anyone help me please. The help team , when you finally get past the BOT are not great, I have been told that I have logged in from a new device, clar my browser history etc etc. All of the above are a complete fail so if you can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys

2 Replies 2
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

It's so frustrating, isn't it, @Sarah4039 ! I had to do the same thing recently with an old utility company account, and finally needed to work my way up to someone in customer service who could just change it for me on their end. It took hours. 

I really think there is no way to solve it yourself. You'll get the endless loop of verifications being sent to the old number.

So, with Airbnb, I would recommend phoning or using twitter (send a direct message to AirbnbHelp). Just persevere until you get a human who can input your new phone number and who will stay on the line until it shows that it works on your end. I wish you patience and luck!

Sarah4039
Level 2
Chester, United Kingdom

Thanks Lawrene0