UrgeNcy

July is booked , but is not !!!!!

so I corrige the calendar but it s impossible !!,,

please I really need help 

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Daniel9472 do the days in July show as blocked or available in your calendar?

Hello thank you for your swift response.
For a little while now I have noticed  that I am not receiving any reservations for July .

When I look on my calendars I noticed the weeks in July are blocked and when I unblock them it only seems to work for a few minutes, and then they become blocked again .

I remember having a similar situation last year and having contacted you to try and resolve the situation it still didn’t get resolved.

could you urgently help me with this situation as we are both losing out on bookings .

best regards Daniel Webster 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Daniel9472,

This is a forum where Airbnb guests and hosts share opinions, experiences, and information.  None of us work for the company.  I recommend that you call, not send a message to, customer service for assistance. 

If you have your calendars synced with multiple external calendars, be sure that they are synced only with one central calendar,  and not all of them connected to each other.   For example, if your Airbnb calendar is synced with Booking and Vrbo.  Do not also connect those calendars with each other.  It is very difficult for calendars to clear dates when there are redundant connections among a group of calendars. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Daniel9472 

Please provide more information, very confusing question...

Hello thank you for your swift response.
For a little while now I have noticed  that I am not receiving any reservations for July .

When I look on my calendars I noticed the weeks in July are blocked and when I unblock them it only seems to work for a few minutes, and then they become blocked again .

I remember having a similar situation last year and having contacted you to try and resolve the situation it still didn’t get resolved.

could you urgently help me with this situation as we are both losing out on bookings .

Also I noticed that the site positions me in Cabas and not in the Thoronet cabas is less appealing to tourists .

And I seem to be difficult to find on on a search when you look for a place to rent for 8 peoples in the Thoronet…

Is there anything you can do to make my property more visible ?

best regards Daniel Webster 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia