Urgent Help needed with listing

Urgent Help needed with listing

Hello,

i am trying to set up a listing. We have one house ( Kate’s Rest) with three different bedrooms so I have put them up as three listings. We are situated in Kilkenny in Ireland, but I can’t find any of them when I type in Kilkenny? They are all down as listed. I did however find one once with specific filters, but when I did it said there were no dates available, even though we have dates available on all. I must be missing something and I’d really appreciate the help.

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I found 2 of the bedrooms listed on the first page of the search results, @Oliver202.  Sometimes when you look up your own listing, the results are not like a guest would see.  Try using an anonymous search.

The Bed and Breakfast is charming.  I hope you will fill out your profile as it currently is pretty empty and not particularly welcoming.  A picture of a real person rather than a sign is also preferred.  You will appreciate that as guest profiles will affect whether you accept a reservation.  Additionally, it would be good for your room pictures to show all three beds.

Good luck with this business!!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Oliver202,

Welcome to the Community Center.

I could see that Linda has shared great tips and was wondering if you have also had a chance to view them? 

I hope everything works out for you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen