Using Promotions to Fill Calendar

Joseph1158
Level 2
Chattanooga, TN

Using Promotions to Fill Calendar

Hey everyone!

I received an email from Airbnb about using a promotion to fill gaps in my calendar.  That was the first I had ever seen that as an option and was thinking it would be a good way to fill some of the gaps in my bookings.  Is this a feature anyone uses?  Is there a way to do this for my properties without being promoted by Airbnb?  Thanks for the help all! 

-Joe 

1 Reply 1
Cristina234
Level 4
Frankfurt, Germany

Hello Joseph, you will be offered to choose a time frame for the promotion (usually within a next few weeks). Then you will be offered to choose a discount (something like from 10% to 25%) to promote your listing to potential guests during the choosen timeframe. The system will do the calculations. While the promotion is available, you will not be able to change your prices for the given timeframe. If you really want to fill your gaps within the next weeks, it works. Be aware that these discounts will be added to others (i.e. Weekly or monthly discounts). Give it a try but look from the guest side to control your real income. Best, Cristina