VIews

Rich35
Level 2
Providence, RI

VIews

I am a  new host and wondering how often the views stats are updated.

Just published this morning and no views yet -- but is this updated "moment to moment"?

Thanks

6 Replies 6
Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

Hi Rich,

No, they are not updated moment to moment.  They can be up to thre days delayed.  Usually, when I go to check, the current day, and the day previously register zero views. However,  when I check the same days two days later,  there are always views for those same dates.  Don't worry, people are seeing your listing!

Thanks Hillary and ED!

Used to live in Brookline, rented for $323, rent control, Babcock Street 1982!

Rich S

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Rich35

If you look at the stats page, it says it can be a couple of days behind.

I really wouldn't worry. One month when I had only three days free, it showed me as only having one booking (when I had 😎 and only had three days booking when 21 were booked.

What I am saying is the information it provides for lots of hosts is completely inaccurate, so not something to be relied on.

Thank you Helen Level 10!

Now how do I find replies to my question on this site -- without having to search the posts, like I just did?

Thanks

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you don't want to use the search function on these forums and Airbnb's Help Centre, have a look at the New Host Tips, community guides and tutorials on these forums.

However I find the search functions here and on the help centre quite useful.

I have been wondering the same thing, very curious to see if my listing is getting views!! How long did it take to start seeing views updated?