Vancouver BC, property management

Astrid-and-Andrew0
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Vancouver BC, property management

Hello,

I would like to rent my home out during the summer - mostly week long rentals. I am looking for a property manager who will clean, check to damage, prepare house for new guests, and key exchange. 

I already do this for my other home in Whistler but don't have a contact in Vancouver. Anyone have a reliable trustworthy contact? 

6 Replies 6
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

I have a brother in Vancouver that can act as your property manager, I will see if I can pm you his info.

Laura769
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Hi there,

I live in Yaletown and can commute to where your home is. I hosted several units successfully in 2016 and have stayed in Airbnb's throughout Europe, North America and Australia. I know how to make your guests happy and take the entire burden off your shoulders.

I can provide you with the following:

• Meet and Greet Guests
  • Key Pickup and Drop Off
  • Cleaning Services
  • Laundry Services
  • Booking Management
  • Tourism Guides
  • Toiletries Replenishment
  • Full Guest Screening
  • Guest Reviews
  • Airport Shuttle Services
  • Dispute Management
  • Mail pick up and forwarding
  • Groceries and errands
  • and cleaning (extra)

Available during all times- night and day and will discuss prices with you privately (% of booking or fee per stay). 

You can message me and check out my LinkedIn and references for more about my credibility.

Cheers,

Laura

Niloofar2
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Hello,

I am hosting my place I kitsilano and would be available for managing your place! 

Please, let me know if you are still in need.

Regards,

Niloofar

Olivia285
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hello there!

Happy to help, have a look at our site!

We specialize in Airbnb turnovers, consultancy and have a network of property managers.

Holly250
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hello,

Super host for 3 years happy to help!

Holly

Marisa421
Level 2
Surrey, CA

Hello, I have a cleaning and pet sitting business in Vancouver, I would be happy to help with your rental.

www.honestcleaningandservices.com