Very little views and no bookings at all after a week, what more can I do?

Hem0
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

Very little views and no bookings at all after a week, what more can I do?

nobodybooks.jpgDear helpful people,

After a week of no bookings, eventhough I have tried every single thing recommended, from taking bright pics to write good descriptions including upcoming events in my area and even verifying my gov ID and passport, I start losing hope.

I know that my part of town is not bad, it is close to many museums, parks, and shopping centers... So How could I improve my listing? I don't think I have done anything wrong in my profile, could you give my some advice, specially ones that frequently booking airbnb or hosting airbnb from the not right inside central area but pretty much very close. (14$ is not low enough? but it is the best I can do)

Thank you much,

Hem,

my url for you to judge

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17308185

3 Replies 3
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

Hi @Hem0  I replied to you on Reddit 🙂

@Maria-Lurdes0 replied you on reddit! 

Hem0
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

Hi, I updated my listing, changed the pictures... and I put a good lead pic. Also I deleted most of my neighborhood pics and the pics which are not related to the room. Also I rewrote my description and summary of the room. And I also reduced my price to low demand area's minimum. (12 recommended 10$)

What can I do or should I wait until my account age a little bit,  I want to start hosting to getting reviews.

Hem