Views for November have flat lined, We have a big game coming up. Why is my listing not showing?

Barbara527
Level 1
Ann Arbor, MI

Views for November have flat lined, We have a big game coming up. Why is my listing not showing?

Michigan/Ohio game is coming up. All of my neighbors who host are booked. I am showing NO VIEWS for my listing. I am priced competively. What is going on?

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Your listing is on the first page of the search when I turn off Instant Booking, @Barbara527.  I wonder how much not having IB will affect viewing.  What do you think?  There are many hosts who do not like, with good reason, IB.  But a host who knows what they are doing, like you, might find it a good tool for their listing.  Have you considered turning that on?  You have a special, "quirky" space and obviously guests have loved it.  Over the last year or so, Air BNB has promoted IB because that is what the new Air BNB travelers want.  I have had it for a couple of years and have no problems.  Just a thought

Thank you for your response. IB shouldn't be the problem. Though I tried it once and immediately did have a problem. I tried to decline a reservation and it was a mess. Whatever is causing this problem is new and specific to November.