Visiting Bhutan and Hosting in Bhutan

Sonam0
Level 1
Thimphu, Bhutan

Visiting Bhutan and Hosting in Bhutan

Dear all,

I get many enquiries relating to Bhutan, As you know only Indians and Bangladesh national can visit Bhutan without a visa, whereas the rest of the world is required to have visa prior to visiting Bhutan and must travel with a valid tour company from Bhutan.

I would like to also inform that if you need or want any kind of information, suggestions and recommendations for Bhutan, I will be here to help you. 

Here are some useful links to visit Bhutan: All information regarding Bhutan travel

Thank you

Sonam

Bhutan

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sonam0,

Lovely to meet you. Thank you for sharing some more information about Bhutan. It looks like a beautiful place, with a dramatic landscape. 

What time of year would you recommend guests to visit? What's your favourite season? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Dear LIzzie,

Lovely to meet you too and thank you for the question. I must say Bhutan is a very intersteing a unique destination for most travelers especially for the west not because we are special but we still have rich cultural integrity. Tradition is very much alive and people still have strong family ties.

I would definetly recommed Bhutan for you.

The best months to travel would be Spring and fall- that is from April to June and Sept-Nov.

you can refer this site for all details regarding Bhutan trip www.alwaysbhutan.com.

My fav season is october- its moderatley cool and warm in most places in Bhutan. You defintely should plan a trip.

Cheers

Dilpalee0
Level 1
Thimphu, Bhutan

Helo....Sonam Sir

I am Abi ** from Gidakom who is hosting a guest from India so l need ur help please leave me ur contact no [email address hidden]