Wait times on airbnb support taking hours, and being hung up on from agents, how can I get resolution??

Andrew1962
Level 2
Milwaukee, WI

Wait times on airbnb support taking hours, and being hung up on from agents, how can I get resolution??

I posted earlier but somehow post was removed, I am looking for answers. As a host I am trying to provide the best service for my guests. I have tried getting answers via airbnb messenger, but no one appears to be using this on airbnb support side. I also have called support line but have been hung up on multiple times by agents after waiting sometimes hours.. I am unsure what recourse I have going forward.

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Andrew1962 difficult to advise without knowing what the issue is?

How is Airbnb preventing you from providing a good service to your guests?

Due to limitations of the platform, as hosts we need to interact with Airbnb support. If I am in no way able to get any help how would this not be reflected in the quality of service. Currently I have a billing issue. This requires immediate answers which I don't have answers to. What am I to do?? It's not something this forum will solve and can't get anyone from Airbnb, where does that leave us as hosts?

Btw, it has been two days now, still no response on messenger.. original message which was generated when I called 2 days ago said someone would work with me "soon". What exactly are we as hosts and guests paying for in service fees for this level of quality.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Andrew1962 Sometimes other hosts here can advise or give you information that might make it unneccesary to have to contact Airbnb, but that's not possible if you don't actually state the issue. Of course, there are things specific to your account or a reservation that only customer service can deal with.

@Sarah977  The payout for a recent guest was not accurate, they removed the cleaning fee.. It has now been three days, I've tried to get someone from Airbnb by calling, using their messenger, contacting via Facebook and Twitter.. and on here aswell.. On both Facebook and Twitter said they updated my case and someone would reach out. Still no response