Was told we would be paid $2k but only received $1.3k--Why?

Roderic0
Level 1
Paris, France

Was told we would be paid $2k but only received $1.3k--Why?

Hello,

Basically, we were paid out recently when our guest arrived but it was only 1300 euros instead of what we expected which was 2000 euros. Am I missing something?
Any idea who we should contact to discuss this?

Thanks in advance!
Rod
11 Replies 11
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

You can go into the booking and see the income and breakdown, you will also get an email they day after guest arrival telling you what will be paid.

David

Thanks David

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Airbnb automatically takes taxes out of what they pay me and pay the City that money directly. Airbnb also charges fees. I bet they subtracted the tax from the 2000. 

Sue305
Level 2
Green Valley, AZ

In August 2017, I had a 31 night stay, guest checked out Aug 28th, today is Sept 1st, I have not received any payment.  No advance deposit, NOTHING!  I have a direct deposit online payment method which processes every 24 hours.  I understand that monthly (30 days or more) stays are paid out on a monthly basis, but this is ridiculous!! REALLY!!  ADDITIONALLY, there seems to be no phone number or CONTACT US or support emails to reach AIRBnB to find out why I have NOT BEEN PAID!! Very Frustrating, one does a host do to reach AirBnB and receive a response with any problem or issue, if you know, please inform me in AZ at [Personal information hidden]

@Sue305

You would be paid for the month, the day after they arrived.

So has been  along time, call or tweet, I probably would tweet.

David

I am having the same issue, and I have been hosting over a year.  Guest checked in on 26 August for an over 31 day stay, first payment is still showing as a future event even though we are at 1 September which is now 5 business days.  I am getting concerned and if not resolved COB today, will probably start posting and/or tweeting as this is not the norm.  I have taken screen shots to document, suggest you do the same.  

Not  happened to me but if it did I would contact AirBnB to cancel the booking as they have not paid, well I have not been paid which is the same thing. So they need to find them alernative accomodation.

I have a feeling that would get a response.

David

Hi Sue, I spoke with an Airbnb rep today and they are reprocessing my transaction as it was stuck in "Future Transactions".  I  requested a call back and when they did call back, the rep noted that the transaction should post COB today.  I will keep you updated, but suggest you try the same.  https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/

Nukri0
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Please advice how to solve the issue

Airbnb is using different intermediary banks while sending me money. Some of tham charge intermediary fees and some not, accordingly somtimes I receive exact amount and sometimes less.

How can I ask Airbnb to stick to the same intermediary bank, which doesnot charg fees. Othervise I am loosing almoust 20% of my income.

thanks

Airbnb phone # 415-800-5959

Eka9
Level 2
Ubud, Indonesia

Dear Rodric 

Colud you please help me, until know we did not receipt any payment for your reservation from 22  - 25 september, 2017( Guest name is [Name hidden])

Colud you please help me. 

Sincerely 

Eka [Personal information hidden]