We are letting a room in our house on a b and b basis, do i give them a front door key

Answered!

We are letting a room in our house on a b and b basis, do i give them a front door key

1 Best Answer
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Carl7256   Unless you can be absolutely sure that you will be there to let the guest in, then yes, you will need to give them a Key.  Be aware, that some guests book a room to attend a specific function and may return late at night.  Perhaps the best way forward would be to simply discuss with each guest.  In any case, they should have the freedom to come and go as they choose during their stay.   You should also be aware that your first three guests will get an automatic 20% discount, you can turn this off if you wish.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Carl7256   Unless you can be absolutely sure that you will be there to let the guest in, then yes, you will need to give them a Key.  Be aware, that some guests book a room to attend a specific function and may return late at night.  Perhaps the best way forward would be to simply discuss with each guest.  In any case, they should have the freedom to come and go as they choose during their stay.   You should also be aware that your first three guests will get an automatic 20% discount, you can turn this off if you wish.