Website/App tech difficulties

Answered!
Candice174
Level 2
Virginia, United States

Website/App tech difficulties

When I try to sign in or even do a basic search it get an error signal "something went wrong, try again later".  It's been like this for days.  Also, no matter what I try, I am unable to accurate place the price per night.  It's almost like it has a mind of its own.  when i review my listing the prices are wrong and made up.  No clue what is going on. The help folks seem to be overwhelmed.

1 Best Answer
M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Candice174 

I get this regularly on the mobile app.  The trick is to go in through the browser website, go to your profile, then account, then Login & Security.  From there log out of each device listed.

That resolves ths problem immediately for me.  I follow this procedure weekly just so I don't have those issues.  Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
M199
Level 10

@Candice174 

I get this regularly on the mobile app.  The trick is to go in through the browser website, go to your profile, then account, then Login & Security.  From there log out of each device listed.

That resolves ths problem immediately for me.  I follow this procedure weekly just so I don't have those issues.  Good luck.

Candice174
Level 2
Virginia, United States

I did exactly what you said and still am unable to search.. I was, however, able to finally set the price correctly.  Something started to work on the 'hosting' side of things, not yet the 'traveler' side of things, as I am still unable to do a quick search. Also, when I go back into account/login/security settings, all of my devices are logged back on again!! Even if I clicked on the link to log out of each device....even from over a year ago. Weird. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Candice174 

Convince yourself those devices are all yours !

Candice174
Level 2
Virginia, United States

Um, ok? I'm sure it was all from my laptop yes, but the dates are very old, and felt it could be directly related to the problems I was having; hence what M199 suggested.

M199
Level 10

@Candice174 

Delete again everyone.  Then try rebooting your computer.  That might help.