Website is not loading properly

Jessica1104
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Website is not loading properly

The Airbnb website does not load properly on any web browser I open it on. I have cleared cache/cookies/data and that does not fix it; I am also running all current and updated versions of google chrome, firefox, safari.Airbnb website issue.JPG

51 Replies 51
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Jessica1104 ,

it is probably a technical issue on your side, as website is displayed normally at my side. Maybe the connection is too slow or your computer is having (memory)-issues. From your screenshot it seems to me the data is loaded, but creating the page with the correct design within the browser is failing, which could indicate there are not enough recources available (memory etc) to finish all the processing.
Best regards,

Emiel

Hi Emiel. Thanks for the response. I'm not sure that it's a memory or connection issue, as this is the only website I have any trouble loading. 

I am having the same issue

With Chrome I am having the same issues.  Plenty of resources and no issues with other sites.

Firefox is OK.  There is some incompatibility with Chrome and the Airbnb site.  

Gary

Laura2631
Level 1
Washington, DC

Same problem. Fully up-to-date version of Chrome, deleted cookies, only website that looks like this. Internet speed is testing at 98Mbps. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 8.36.41 PM.png

Interestingly, if I logout of my Google account and open a new window as "guest" AirBnb loads properly. 

Yup! It was extensions. So every time I want to use AirBnB on Chrome I need to disable my extensions... annoying. 

Amber251
Level 1
Harare, Zimbabwe

has anyone been able to fix this? I have the same issue as Laura and Jessica above

Dmitriy-and-Nidhi0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Had the same thing and it was an extension on Chrome that was causing the problem.  Try disabling all extensions and refreshing.  If it works then you know its one of your extensions causing the problem.

Hi Dimitry, 
It's happening to me. Did you delete all cookies, or what exactly did you do in order to make it work? At the moment, I'm not able to connect to Airbnb in any browser. 

Karen1840
Level 1
Bellport, NY

same problem here today.   A few weeks ago airbnb worked fine from this laptop.    Every other website is fine.   Airbnb changed something recently and caused problems.   I'll look at extensions but....something was changed at airbnb's end.   

Rochelle65
Level 1
Richland, WA

AirBnB should look at this issue on their end. This is not an isolated issue. Instead, it is happening to numerous customers. I have to open AirBnB in an incognito browser to get it to work. I can verify that if I disable extensions the site loads properly. So, there is something within this app that conflicts with Chrome extensions. 

Haydee23
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

same problem. only with chrome. works fine in safari, but it won't let me log in with safari. UGH!!!

I have the same problem. UGH from me too!!!