Wedding

Wedding

Hi everyone!

I am looking for an Airbnb with at least 6 bedrooms on the east coast (bridal party will be staying there.. about 16 people).

I want to have a micro wedding reception in the backyard, about 40 guests. 
I’m currently in Maryland but willing to travel. I feel like I’ve searched everywhere with no luck!

Please help. 

3 Replies 3
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

What I would try if I were you, @Sam4554 , is a place (not Airbnb -- parties are strongly discouraged on the platform) that advertises as a wedding venue with accommodations for guests built right in.

Just down the road from me is one such place. Now we're in Canada, so don't get your hopes up for this one, but it's perfect for an event such as yours. There is a lovely woodsy spot on site for the actual wedding, a large lawn and tents for a reception, and options of glam chuckwagons (with chandeliers...) and in-house rooms for guests to overnight. They are set up with insurance and staff and styling and catering options: everything you need for a wedding. Surely they are not alone. There must be a few like it in Maryland?

I know about the one near me because they are putting me out of business. Loud reception music every weekend amplified by the river is not something my own guests are into hearing. 

Anyway, something to think about. 

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Sam4554   My son rented this property in Maryland for his wedding back in 2018.  I did not go through AirBnB, but talked to wedding vendors in the area about possible venues until we found this one.  

Looking for an AirBnB for a wedding is just not the way to go.  Check with local realtors as well.

Planning a meeting, conference, party, or wedding? Consider having it here at the Calvert Marine Museum. The museum is a waterfront venue with indoor and outdoor spaces available for special events. An expansive boardwalk joins the museum to Back Creek, offering a scenic view of the waterfront and the historic Drum Point Lighthouse.

Having your event at the Calvert Marine Museum supports our education programs and museum growth. The Calvert Marine Museum is a non-profit facility and your rental fees will go directly to keeping our doors open and our programs running.

Please contact the Facilities and Events Coordinator at ** or email for more information.

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center. 

For a large Airbnb with at least 6 bedrooms on the East Coast that can accommodate a bridal party of 16 people and a micro wedding reception with 40 guests in the backyard, try using Airbnb's search filters. Set your location preferences to the East Coast, specify the number of bedrooms, and check for properties with suitable event spaces or backyards. Additionally, consider searching in popular wedding destinations along the East Coast, such as the Outer Banks in North Carolina or coastal areas in Virginia. This should help narrow down your options and find a suitable venue for your needs.

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines ]