Weekend Pricing

Hayley12
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Weekend Pricing

Hey guys, we've had our first couple stay for over a week however it looks as though our weekend pricing wasn't included in our payout. We were paid out at $50 for 7 nights, but 2 of those nights should have been at $60. We have checked pricing settings and "Smart Pricing" is off, we had a weekly discount of %5 but that also doesn't seem to have been loaded to our guests payment.

Does anyone have any suggestions about this? 

AirBnB1.PNG

5 Replies 5
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

When I try to "book"your place for a week Friday-Friday, I get the same - standard daily rate for 7 days.  Entering two days during we - the week-end price apply. Entering Thursday-Monday it evens out.  The whole thing does not make any sense !

I think you would need to work around this issue by setting prices for each we manually and see if that works better.  You can test by entering dates to your own listing for a quote.

Probably one of those glitches.

Jason131
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Hi, I'm having the same issue. 

I also have had this happen twice to me.

Not that its any help to any of you, but I am having the same problem - my calender shows weekend pricing, but my payouts arent reflecting any weekend increases. Its frustrating that Airbnb cannot be contacted directly to help us. Theres little point in having weekend pricing if its not effected.  

Air BnB customer support can be reached directly at 855-424-7262