Weekly discount/price out of season.

Nina171
Level 1
Yamba, Australia

Weekly discount/price out of season.

Hi hope you can help me out.

I would like to add discount for weekly bookings out of season. Any suggestions how i can do that either with a weekly price or with a %%  (I used to be able to do weekly price before and it looks like thats not an option anymore??)

Thanks

Nina

2 Replies 2
Allison132
Level 1
Portland, ME

I am trying to figure out the same thing.  I have managed to set a 1-week minimum stay during the peak season only.  Now, how do I offer a 1-week discount during the off-peak season, to encourage longer stays?  (There is no point to offer a discount for a 1-week stay during the peak season, since that is already the minimum stay.  I shouldn't have to raise my peak season nightly price!).  Thanks for any guidance.

Allison132
Level 1
Portland, ME

I just noticed this tutorial: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tutorials/Setting-a-Weekly-or-Monthly-Rate-A-Community-Help....

Funny, I had seen the sentence "You can also set a custom price for a specific week or month" but could not figure out how to do it.  The reason I didn't find the solution is because the words 'week' and 'month' do not appear to be links.  But they are.  It would be such a simple fix to highlight those words with an underline, bold, or different font color!

The only downside of doing it this way is that you can't use smart pricing for those weeks.  Previously I had set only the *minimum* nightly price and minimum length of stay.  That way if certain nights were more desirable and priced higher I would still get the benefit of smart pricing.  But I guess we can't expect to have it all  🙂