Welcome Book - any suggestions/ideas? / what to include?

Chris-and-Sofi0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Welcome Book - any suggestions/ideas? / what to include?

Hi Airbnb Hosts 🙂 

We are Chris & Sofi from LOS Dubai (airbnb.com/h/los). We have been hosting guests in Dubai for more than a year now and truly enjoy it. 

As we are now working on a welcome book for our guests. Do you have any suggestions for what to include in the book?

2 Replies 2
Karen1027
Level 4
South Africa

Hi Chris & Sofio

Our Welcome Pack is full of very useful information. Firstly and most importantly is the WIFI password right at the top of the listing. 

We also include tips and suggestions for foreign travellers about our country regarding safety, do's and dont's.

We provide a lengthly list of restuarants close-by, shopping centres, grocery shops, beaches, places of interest and so on. 

Very importantly we include the check in and check out time. 

We also include our house rules as more often than not the guests have not read the listing properly at time of completiing their reservation.

We also make mention of any other areas which guests have access to. 

Let me know if you would like me to send you guys something to help you along. 

Kind regards

karen 

Hi Karen,

I am looking to host my Dad's house in Lynnwood, WA. I have no experience whatsoever in hosting or even staying at an Airbnb. I would really appreciate if you could send me your welcome book just to give me an idea of what I should write. You seem very seasoned at this 🙂 My Dad passed away last Sept and the house is sitting empty. My siblings and I want to keep the house so we have a place to stay when we get together for family reunion. I'll manage it remotely from Chicago.