What Happened to the Host's Review Tab?

Jude7
Level 10
Rhinebeck, NY

What Happened to the Host's Review Tab?

The last few times I've tried to leave a review for my guests, I see that the dashboard options have changed.  I used to be able to click on the HOST tab on the upper right, and in the drop down list I would see the REVIEW option.  When I clicked on this link it would show me all the reviews left for me, as well as all the reviews I have left, and reviews I still need to leave.  Somehow that link has disappeared.

I can reach that page by going to www.airbnb.com/users/reviews but I am no longer seeing a link to automatically take me there.  I can find my list of reservations, and leave a review for an individual guest, but I liked seeing all of my reviews in one place, both to remind me which reviews I still need to leave, as well as being able to see the past reviews I have left, so that I can copy and paste a review for a new guest, with some modifications.  I mean - how many ways can I say they were great? 🙂

Has the ability to locate the reviews tab changed for everyone?  Is there a way to get to the page I've referenced above from my host dashboard, without having to type in the URL?

I have also noticed that I can now see the stars left for me in each individual category by each guest, a nice addition to be able to easily see how each guest rated me in every category.  I think the ability to access the above Reviews URL disappeared around the time this new feature appeared. 

I'm usually pretty tech independent, and clicked all over my pages, but can't seem to find that link to see all of my reviews in one place, as before.  Can anyone help me?

Thank you so much!

Jude

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

You are not alone, @Jude7.  There have been several navigating changes recently (God, I wish they would have a halt of changes for a few months!) and I found the list through the Help Center. I searched for "reviews" and there was a link to MY reviews.  I am not inconvenienced in that I usually write a review within a day of getting the prompt email.  Sigh...

Thank you @Linda108! I also found the link by searching in the Help box, and it took me to the page that lists all my reviews.  Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone! 

When reviews are so important to the Airbnb platform - why the heck would developers bury that link?

I found it useful to have all my reviews - those given and received - available in one place. I always wonder why things are "fixed" that ain't broker.  😉

Jude

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

ahhh @Jude7 this is not the only problem we have after recent changes 😞 

there is no direct link to reservations either, not to mention the hassle if we want to change min-max stay for specific date, I can't even do this on laptop without zooming out few times bc clendar is out of my screen and dissapears if I try to scroll down...

New layout is a DISASTER ! Whoever done it should be fired!