What happened to listing the number of reviews?

Adrienne67
Level 4
Chattanooga, TN

What happened to listing the number of reviews?

As a host I have worked extremely hard to collect hundreds of five star reviews. When searching for properties these are not reflected. You actually have to click on the property to see how many reviews it has.

As a guest searching for apartments in Paris last night I gave up! I was so disgusted with the fact that I couldn't see the number of reviews on a listing. I got tired of clicking on five star or 4.9 star that only had one or two reviews.

I'm not going to travel halfway across the world to stay in a unit that doesn't have a history of serving their guests.

Please put it back.

Thank you!

Adrienne

16 Replies 16
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi @Peter3432  I didn't clearly understand your question. I send you a message to check what you may need to help.

Colin574
Level 1
Wilmette, IL

I just realized this new setup that doesn’t show quantity of reviews.   This is incredibly frustrating and seems tailored toward new Airbnb hosts and favoring them over long time successful superhosts.  I have 99 5-star reviews and I am being shown as nearly the same as someone with 3 5-star reviews.  Can someone at Airbnb please reply to this post and explain why this is happening now?  It is a big turn off for those of us that have stuck with Airbnb due to the mutual benefit of being great hosts and getting some credit for that with the quantity of reviews showing.  It also makes the experience as a traveler worse and way more work to find a high quality place to stay with many reviews.  Very frustrating and reminds us that we should be working to get bookings through a variety of methods, not just rely on Airbnb who can deprioritize our listings like this.