What if past guest do not post the review, should we approach them for the reminder or follow up?

Imran92
Level 1
Surrey, Canada

What if past guest do not post the review, should we approach them for the reminder or follow up?

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I put information about the review process in my visitor guide @Imran92 

And after they check out Airbnb sends them two or three reminders (but not all guests have their profiles set to get alerts when they receive a message on the platform).

Have you reviewed the guests. I would say about 95% of my guests review me but I'm a home share host.

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Imran92 I don’t remind guests. And as @Helen3 said, guests get 2-3 reminders already from airbnb. Also, I actually understand why some guests may not do the review. It is so many questions. I really wish Airbnb would pare it down some. 

I was on pins and needles though hoping my LTR would leave a review and thought about following up with him, but decided not to. I’m glad I didn’t contact him because he did leave a review on day 10. I was happy about that.