What if someone asks for specific address before they book?

Pamela267
Level 1
Bay Pines, FL

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

you can reply that the exact address will be in the confirmed reservation, as also stated here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1502/is-my-listing-s-address-visible-on-airbnb. Which is Airbnb procedure, to be respected by potential guests.
Best regards,Emiel

Simon237
Level 4
Brisbane City, Australia

I definitely wouldn't give it out until the booking is confirmed (in which case they will have it anyway). You can tell the potentional guests that the approximate locations is in the listing, and if they are after specific landmarks (e.g. airport or a venue), you can tell them the distance to that location.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Simon237Also good to know Airbnb is running a pilot now, to show guests the almost exact location of the accomodation. I received a message about it asking me to implement the feature (which i did not, i am happy with the "rough" location information as currently displayed to potential guests) Best regards, Emiel

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Pamela267

Welcome to the Community Center!

This is a great question, and I'm happy to see that you've received a couple of replies already. I found a helpful topic that you might be interested in. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen